Emma's latest book features 60 pages of instructive color photographs, illustrations and projects to educate, encourage and inspire crafters and stitchers alike to use DMC’s innovative Memory Thread™ – a soft fiber wrapped wire. The book includes step-by-step instructions for 18 basic and creative Memory Thread™ shaping techniques that can be used for trendy jewelry making, paper crafts and a wide range of needlework applications including cross stitch, needlepoint and quilting. And to inspire you to use Memory Thread™ right away, 10 quick projects including a needlepoint bracelet, a quilted pin cushion, a stitch flower pin, a felt embroidery gingerbread house ornament, a Christmas tree card, an adorable bird greeting card and four jewelry projects are included.
The 60 page spiral bound 5” x 7” book is printed in color on coated paper to make it durable and portable.
Table of Contents:
- Memory Thread Color Card
- Helpful Tools
- General Tips for Working with Memory Thread
- Guidelines for using Memory Thread for Needlework: Hand Stitching, Machine Stitching, Gluing
- Shaping Techniques (18 different techniques)
- Needlework Projects
- Paper Crafting and General Projects
- Jewelry Guidelines and Projects
- Stitch Diagrams
- Patterns for Projects